Hi guys I am going to share with you the routine I have been following to get rid of my acne.
The routine I am going to suggest is super simple and cheap.
I am going to tell you guys about the two most popular acne treatments that “did not” work for me. If you want to just read about my routine then just skip this and just scroll down.
Tea Tree Oil (The Body Shop) : Rs 695
I used the tea tree oil for several days. It made the size of the pimple small but the skin used to become dry and it stings. Somehow I didn’t feel like using it anymore so I stopped using. CLICK HERE to read the full review.
Laroche-Posay Effaclar Duo [+] : 23$ (not sure)
This is a great product for acne. The first two days I was really happy that it’s working but after that my skin started becoming really dry and some kind of small bumps started showing up on my face. It made my face look horrible so I stopped using this and the small bumps are gone.
What I am following is really simple
1. Drink a lot of water. Trust me it will make a big difference to your skin.
2. I applied tooth paste on my acne before I go to bed and sometimes even in the day time when I am home. I won’t recommend this if you got really sensitive skin. Mine is sensitive too but it works me.
3. Wash your face ONLY twice a day. If you wash it too much it will enhance the acne we don’t want that.
4. Don’t forget to moisturize your face it is really important. It makes your skin smooth, protects from wrinkles and there are lot of advantages.
5. Use an Anti Dandruff shampoo.
6. Don’t eat too much oily food or junk food.
That’s it simple and easy. I followed this for 1 week i just have acne scars now.